Monday, June 21, 2010

Flea Market Finds

I got a special treat this weekend and was able to escape for a few hours to go to my favorite flea market.
First big find was this table: wheeled, red and ready to be the perfect little resting spot for a cup of coffee on the porch.



Next find was the two vintage milk bottles.


Great vase for our fresh picked daisies.


And last but certainly not least, this metal headboard.





Now originally I had planned on putting it in the loft on one side of the window, painting it red and then continuing to search for another headboard for the other side.. but it didn't fit.

So I tried it on the opposite wall.


Not only does it fit fine but now I am thinking that maybe I shouldn't paint it at all. What do you think? Does the color work as is?

7 comments:

  1. Looks fine to me that color. I love that little red table. I would love to have one like that on my deck or in the sunroom. Love the milk bottles. I have been seeing quite a few of them, but they want too much for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your finds!! The red table is great! What a great color on the headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't change the paint color on the headboard. I really like it just as it is. I used to know someone from Cobleskill, NY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the red cart. How fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have a painted brass or iron bed! I like the color that it is but I guess it would depend on all the other colors you plan to use in the room. Your little red table is so cute!
    ☺ Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your milk bottles! Great find. Visiting from the Lettered Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love milk bottles. I have a huge collection. I use them for so many things especially when I am entertaining. It's def a good conversation piece at parties. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...