Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lofty Dreams

The loft is probably the last place at the cabin I will be able to get my little decorating hands on. Afterall, we still need kitchen cabinets, living room furniture and the list goes on and on. However, it is the space I am most excited about. This is where our guests stay so I want to make it as comfortable and inviting as possible. So first the progress and then the dreaming...


In the buliding stages...at least now it has a roof!



Still without the railings and the ladder, but at least we won't get wet!

Now...on to the dreaming...sigh...
 In this first inspirational photo the colors are all wrong, (there will be no white- washed walls, Hubs would freak!) but I like the placement of the two beds by the window and the slope of the roof is about the same. Plus, I already found a trunk! I found it on one of my antiquing adventures two summers ago. I wish I had taken a picture to share, but it is on my list of photographs to take the next time we go.


Coastal Living


This is the bed I am swooning over. Distressed red metal - how perfect would that be?
Ahhhh...someday.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I took a quick peek at your blog and thought I would stop to say hello and then go back later because I'm off to an estate sale.
    Love the wood burning stove, great job!
    Happy New Year and welcome to blog land.
    SueBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, I'm with you. Gotta drool over the red bed. I think every home should have one!!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...