Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Live Simply

I am happy to report that the kitchen walls, the chairs and the bookcase were all repainted with no major malfunctions. I am still waiting for the backs of the chairs to be recovered (major sewing involved so they are being shipped several states away to my mother-in-law!) so the big reveal will be awhile away.

In the meantime, here is a sneak peek at something I bought for the walls. I love its message-  what an important thing to be reminded of daily.


I am going to soak up all these wonderful last moments of summer and get in some extra snuggles before I send the girls off the school.
Hope you are enjoying all the simple things that make your heart sing too,

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the window plaque? I love it and it would look PERFECT in my bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I read and appreciate every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...